Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by retlaw on 20 Mar 2013
  • Vic FJ Cruiser spotting 'redux'

Lets get the ball rolling again folks  :Investigate:

Black Fj on Kororoit/Millers roundabout yesterday !
  • #2 by retlaw on 20 Mar 2013
  • Vanilla P plater at the back of Coles Altona this evening.
  • #3 by Bully on 21 Mar 2013
  • Need to change the title of this thread to add Victorian may save some confusion :Dazed:
  • #4 by retlaw on 21 Mar 2013
  • Will do Bully
  • #5 by retlaw on 22 Mar 2013
  • Vnd3ta on civic parade yesterday evening, thats one mean looking rig Tim !
  • #6 by fj54 on 22 Mar 2013
  • While i was in Melbourne for the F1 last weekend, I only saw 2.  A Stock Sandstorm in St Kilda, not sure of the name of the road & one Ebony  about 5 mins from Tullamarine airport (city link freeway ?) , heading towards to city  about 7.30am.
  • #7 by FJGals on 22 Mar 2013
  • A VB parked in Docklands in a carpark opposite Etihad on La Trobe St
  • #8 by Hilux Max on 22 Mar 2013
  • Quote from: retlaw;439
    Vnd3ta on civic parade yesterday evening, thats one mean looking rig Tim !

You should see the massive meats he just picked up {JEZZUS!}
  • #9 by retlaw on 25 Mar 2013
  • Cement with eom rack & nudge inbound on westgate this morning, then stock TI on Kingsway :)
  • #10 by chilliman on 25 Mar 2013
  • 2 today within 5 mins of each other. Cnr Collins and William St - Both Hornets. FJ888 - looks like a transformer.  And another was well mod'd with some sort of office fitout advertising on it..Rego "FITOUT"  At first I thought it was in reference to the modded state of the car.
  • #11 by tpl on 25 Mar 2013
  • i see fj everyday everywhere. I used to take pic of them when i see them but not anymore.
  • #12 by tpl on 25 Mar 2013
  • dont know how to add pic. lol
  • #13 by retlaw on 25 Mar 2013
  • 2 hornets 1 place, sounds like a swarm  :Smirk:
  • #14 by CementBen on 25 Mar 2013
  • Saw a Titanium parked in my local area (Carnegie). OEM rack with light bar, 4 big spotties, bull bar, door decals and some wicked bonnet artwork, "respect".
  • #15 by retlaw on 28 Mar 2013
  • TI (or cement) & Black inbound on the westgate last night next to each other. I was going the other way.

TI inbound on westgate this motning.
  • #16 by blackpak on 31 Mar 2013
  • White FJ on the Main St of Pakenham, got a wave.
  • #17 by SAW. on 01 Apr 2013
  • Saw a stock Titanium diving past Howitt Hut on Saturday, another stock Titanium driving on the Dargo High Plains Road south of Blue Rag, & another stock Titanium today on the Mansfield Buller Road.
  • #18 by retlaw on 02 Apr 2013
  • Got beeped by a Jungle Green in Arrarat while we were having a break on the drive back from Big Desert.
  • #19 by SAW. on 02 Apr 2013
  • Also forgot.  Got bailed up by a guy in Talbotville who is waiting on his new Cement, that was supposed to be delivered before Easter, but is being held due to the recall.  Not sure if he is on the forum or not.
  • #20 by dave_fj on 02 Apr 2013
  • Good Friday, East bound from the W/Gate bridge at 11 am heading into the tunnel. Matte/Flat/Semi Gloss black with matching coloured roof, TRD badges, dual tail pipes, looked like TRD rims but hard to pick when they're spinning :Ok:
  • #21 by SAW. on 06 Apr 2013
  • Pretty sure I saw The Camel in Diamond Creek in front of the Post Office this morning.
  • #22 by chilliman on 08 Apr 2013
  • Last Easter weekend saw a black FJ with a black vinyl wrapped roof in a car park in Geelong. The all black looked great.
  • #23 by Rhino on 08 Apr 2013
  • Saw a clay today on the way... to Dandenong.
  • #24 by Tallmandan on 11 Apr 2013
  • 1 x Hornet. Bunnings Eltham carpark around 7.15 am this morning.
  • #25 by The Camel on 11 Apr 2013
  • Quote from: SAW.;2341
    Pretty sure I saw The Camel in Diamond Creek in front of the Post Office this morning.

Yep that was me....sorry I think i was slow with the wave!!!
Pages:
Actions