Cruiser

Having trouble registering/logging in?

If you are having trouble registering (eg, after successfully completing the registration process you do NOT see a message displayed advising that an activation email has been sent) or logging in (eg, you receive the message “Sorry, you are out of login chances. Please come back and try again later”) please either try using a different web browser or clear the cache/cookies for “fjcc.com.au” for your current browser and restart it.

(If both workarounds fail click here to contact the forum administrator via email)

Author Topic: Bumper colour code  (Read 101 times)

johndoh

Bumper colour code
« on: 12-Jan-18, 16:19 »
Does anyone know the colour code or the best match for the silver part of a 2015 bumper?
I went to Repco. They tried very hard and made some calls but still weren't sure.

Any other suggestions would be useful (except the usual 'Paint it Black').

Cheers

Lunchietey

Re: Bumper colour code
« Reply #1 on: 12-Jan-18, 21:24 »
A large number of very cheap front bumpers on gumtree etc.

Or alternatively have you tried calling your local Toyota? I mean wouldn't that be the FIRST thing to try seeing as they make the car?

RedFJC

« Reply #2 on: 12-Jan-18, 21:27 »
11CR07

RedFJC

« Reply #3 on: 12-Jan-18, 21:28 »
https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-TOUCH-UP-SPRAY-PAINT-11CR07-/152438421433?_mwBanner=1

NOTE you will still need to buy a can of gloss clear coat as the paint code is for the base paint only.

Miles fj

« Reply #4 on: 13-Jan-18, 08:26 »
Once you have the code, the local supercheap mixes onsite spray can with the colour code at about $35 for the base coat, for the varnish the 2 pack version is more expensive ($35) but it is a much better quality than the cheap one, but still not as good as the original or real 2 pack from the panel beater.

RedFJC

« Reply #5 on: 13-Jan-18, 09:06 »
The one I linked is a proper mix from a well known auto paint supply store with what I believe to be factory paint.